Johannah Robinson – Résumé
As a self-motivated, conscientious real estate agent with a strong work ethic, my underlying philosophy of “service first” means that my clients’ needs are paramount. I work diligently to understand each client’s goals and to always exemplify trust, transparency, and integrity. My reputation for honest communication and active listening has made me a trusted advisor for the people with whom I work. As a dedicated, personable, and approachable real estate agent, I give clients highly personalized attention and work around their schedules.
- Nearly fifteen years’ experience in the real estate industry
- Detailed familiarity with the East San Francisco Bay Area
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong negotiator
- Efficient and versatile
- REALTOR®, Barberini-Robinson Real Estate Group—Walnut Creek, CA 2016 – present
- Responsible for working with buyers, sellers, and investors, negotiating contract terms, reviewing documents and ensuring their accuracy, and guiding clients through the escrow process. Consistently communicate transaction status to buyers and sellers through their preferred method of contact.
- REALTOR®, Intero Real Estate—Walnut Creek, CA 2015 – 2016
- Short Sale Negotiator, Realty World—Brentwood, CA 2008 – 2015
- Served as transaction coordinator and office sales assistant to a top producer. Oversaw all aspects of real estate transactions. Maintained client database. Established and maintained professional relationships. Facilitated over 60 successful short sale closings with lenders and other real estate agents.
- REALTOR®, Intero Real Estate—Brentwood, CA 2006 – 2008
Memberships and Designations
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, California Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Bay East Association of REALTORS®
License and Education
- Real Estate Salesperson License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 2004
- Associates Degree in Fine Arts, Los Medanos College